How It Works
The new Calendar website allows you to integrate your department or group calendars into the BYU Calendar.
- Request an account and a department category(ies).
- Create your events.
- Subscribe to your own events in your own google or outlook calendar. (Or many more) OR...
- Display events on your website in a number of styles. We've done the work, you just display them!
- More visibility of your events - more people will see them if they are on BYU Calendar website
- You can even use the BYU calendar system for events you just want to show on your own website.
- Create them one time in one place.
- If changes to an event happen (different time or location) you don't have to find out everywhere that information was added and change it everywhere
- Have events nicely displayed everywhere without having to style them yourself.
- Allow students to subscribe to your events (without any work on your part!)
- Use any of the 5 display styles available with the Calendar Widget to display events on your own website. See Instructions.